Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19TsgGypf

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Being home with Boston


It’s been a rough two weeks but I’m finally feeling better and Boston has been the best little boy. He rarely cries and would sleep through the night if I let him. I literally have to set alarms to wake myself up to feed him. Brian is back to work and I’ve assumed responsibility for this little life. I love being a mom- surreal as it is.

He got his first bath, which he hated!  He has really big hands and when he gets nervous he flails them about.  It's hilarious!  He got to spend time with the Smith's and was spoiled rotten!  The first night he slept in our bedroom, Brian and I would jump up out of bed whenever we'd hear him make any sound.  We were so nervous he was going to break!  It's been a great few weeks and we're finally use to the new routine!