Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19TsgGypf

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Has it really been almost a year?

So here's the thing... it's been almost an entire year since I've last blogged.  Can you believe it?  Wow times flies.  I started blurbing, which led to a decrease in blogging and it was just this whole thing!  But I'm hopefully back, we'll test the waters and see :-)

Just to catch you up... that cute little tiny baby we once had, has now turned into this curious little fire ball, just like his momma!  He's got a temper that kid, and it's pretty hilarious. He hates being constrained in anything from a highchair and stoller, to a carseat and jumper.  Silly little buddy.  He's cute as ever though. Brian is taking the GMAT in one week from Saturday- cannot even wait for it to be over!  I am, besides being a housewife, teaching singing lessons and soon will start directing a little girls performing group, which I super excited about.  So life is busy as usual!




















Take care!

Abby

2 comments:

Unknown

Your family pics are so cute!! Never heard of blurbing but glad you're back :D

The Ostlers

I LOVE all of your pictures! I can't believe how big Boston is getting...I need to see that kid in person :)