Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19TsgGypf

Thursday, October 23, 2008

How cute are they!?

Their family is so cute! I think that Hudson looks like a General Authority. Ha ha that's funny.

Oh I love Greyson so much!!

Oh Jeese-Leweese. Haha, so I can't spell. This week has been crazy. School has been so time consuming. It seems like Brian and I have been at the school all day everyday for the past few weeks. I'm so sick of school already!! This last weekend we got to meet our new little nephew Hudson. He is so cute! And such a good baby. If there is one thing I hate about Cedar City it is being so far away from my family. Oh, I'm home sick. ha ha. Well, until next time!

2 comments:

Ryan and Christina

I am glad someone posts for mel! Ha Ha we miss you guys. PS a note to your hubby for future MBA school.... take all the finance now that he can in preparation for future schooling. It is kicking ryans butt so he has to study much much more to just skim by. That advice will help you too so you can see him more! Ü xoxox we love you guys

The Ostlers

Abby!
This is Annie (Richins) I have no idea how I ran across your blog but I am glad I did! If you don't mind I am going to add you to my list, so I can blog stalk you guys to see how everything is going :)