Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19TsgGypf

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

TWILIGHT

I have been doing a project for one of my classes on Slovenia. As I was looking at random pictures of the country, I came across this eery vampire picture. The caption on the picture said "Vampire Season". CREEPY!! Can you even imagine? By the way, Brian and I are so excited for the Twilight movie to come out next month. Okay... I'm a big fat liar! Brian is not excited at all. He hates anything and everything that has to do with vampires because he thinks I'm in love with Edward... which I just might be... Ha-ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous

I love Twilight and Justin hates it! haha I'll be excited with you!

Webb

Hey I found your blog. Cute Pics! I am so excited for the Movie, we'll have to get tickets early!

Ryan and Christina

ahhhhh that pic freaked me out to!! I am debating on starting the last book. I am worried I will neglect my kids for the next few days until I put it down. Have you read it? What did you think. I love the blog they are so fun. And yours is way cute I love the background.

xoxoxo