Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19TsgGypf

Monday, February 2, 2009


It's been a few weeks. I realize. I honestly would have posted had Brian and I done anything cool. But it's pretty much just been school, homework, and the gym- of course. Heaven forbid Brian misses a workout!! Ha-ha, just kidding. I don't mind his firmness. Whoa, okay enough of that!! I actually wouldn't be posting anything this week either except for the fact that I feel extremely guilty because posting once a week was part of my new years resolutions. So here I am, just blogging away! Brian and I have this amazing secret that we want to share with the world. It's called the frozen meal. If you've never heard of it you should definitely do some research! My mom gave me a cookbook that has a million frozen meal recipes. I was definitely skeptical at first. We tried a few and liked them, and then tried a few more and loved them, and now we have a whole bunch of frozen meals we love. So it goes like this, once a month we make a huge shopping list, go to the store and buy a ton of food, and cook for like six hours straight. Why would we do this you ask? BECAUSE IT'S AMAZING!! Friday night Brian and I made twenty meals. Do you know what that means? It means that we wont be cooking for the rest of the month... and you're probably confused because a normal month is around 30 days... well we go out Fridays and Saturdays. Anyway! I'm not going to lie, cooking for six hours straight probably isn't our favorite activity, but it's a great way to spend time together. I'm thinking I will post a few of our definite favorite recipes and then you can see what you think. But I'm not kidding, it will change your life. And I bet your jealous that we don't have to cook again till March!! Some of the recipes include beef and broccoli, stuffed chicken manicotti, taco soup, beef and vegetable pie, chicken enchiladas, Navajo tacos, beef stroganoff and cornflake chicken- to name a few!

Things are going great, school's getting tuff but we're hanging in there. We are still keeping up with our New Years Resolutions which is awesome and this month we are planning on going to the gym at six in the morning instead of in the afternoon. We'll see how it goes. Until next time!! Take care. - Abby and Brian

2 comments:

The Ostlers

Wow... 6 in the morning? If you guys pull that off I will be extremely impressed! I love that cooking ahead idea! I usually don't get home from work until like 7 PM, so having a frozen meal in the freezer would be amazing :)

Anonymous

Ok what's the cookbook? I want one!