Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19TsgGypf

Sunday, April 12, 2009

SERIOUS NEWS!

So the last few months have been crazy! I haven't blogged in FOREVER!! We don't have the internet at our house so it's really hard to be a consistent blogger, ha ha. Brian and I have some serious news....

WE'RE MOVING BACK TO LAYTON!!! YAY!!! I am so excited! So we've got to keep in touch because I'm so excited to see everyone!! And you will all love Brian, I promise!!

Give me a few more weeks and I'll update with pictures and such, until then take care and see you soon!!

4 comments:

The Ostlers

I am so excited you guys are moving back up to Layton! We will be moving to Draper, so we won't be too far away to hang out. I really think it has been 4 years since we have seen each other...sad! Good luck with the move!

Ryan and Christina

I better see a awesome California post coming on! I know the trip out to see us was the biggest event of the year for you!

The Hansen's

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! That is how excited I am that you two are moving back here. Where to in Layton? If you want, there is a townhome for sale next to mine! :) I'm excited for us to hang out this summer! Keep me updated. Do you have the same number ? I will text you so you can get my number...

The Wrights

Ok.. so you just left again without taking any info with you. Our blog is private so email me your email address at lizzywright08@gmail.com so I can add you to our blog. Sure was fun to see you today. Hope you love your hair.
-Lizzy