Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19TsgGypf

Friday, May 15, 2009

Graduation!!!

Well, it's finally here. Graduation. Four years and a ton of amazing memories. I really can't believe how much Brian and I have accomplished. A few bullets: I graduated highschool, was able to perform in Acclamation and learn how to dance, I competed and placed in the Miss SUU pageant, I met amazing friends and loved my roomates, found Brian somewhere along the way and got married in the temple. Brian graduated high school, played baseball at SUU for a season, went to New Zealand on his mission, married me and now, we're both graduating with our Bachelor's degrees. I remember being asked in high school where I wanted to be in five years... well, it seems that we're just going down that list I had for myself and checking it all off! Moving from Cedar City is going to be so sad! I'm going to miss Necia! Whenever you lay out just think of me okay? Ha-ha we're big huge dorks! Cedar has been our home for the last four years, it's weird leaving it. But where one door closes another one opens and like Rascal Flatts says, if that other door doesn't open, you keep searching for that window. Well, Brian and I will be searching for that window and we're really excited for what's to come.

Moving out. We had my dad's truck and trailor and Brian's Dad's truck and trailor and we barely made it! We owe everything we have to our parents, without them we wouldn't have been able to do any of this.

We went to Chili's the night before graduation and had to wait three hours! ha ha it was awful! They didn't have a table big enough for everyone so we had to split up to an adult table and a kids table. Brian and I were on the kids table with Trevor, Zach and Hayley! We all ordered Rib Eye Steak and it was disgusting. It looked like dog! The waitress felt so bad she gave everyone a free desert! Stupid Chili's!!

And here it is, what we've been working towards since highschool.
GRADUATION!!!




Our friends in this pictures are: Necia, me, Brian, Zach Vernon, Ben and Sutton Fox


Pic 1) True T-Birds!

Pic 2) Tyson and Shawnee!! Tyson and Shawnee were in Accla with me and they are my bestest friends!! Look how beautiful Shawnsters is?

Pic 4) Blake Fry, one of Brian's best buds in Cedar

Pic 5) Here he is!! Brenden, Necia's other half. These are our two bestest friends and we love them so much. Remember when we went to church with you guys because we forgot what time our church was at? ha ha, long story!

Pic 6) Necia!! I love you soooooo much! Ha ha, remember when Juan got arrested? Stupid Juan!


President Monson spoke at the ceremony and it was awesome! Necia and Brian and I got to sit next to each other during it and Necia and I were happy because we got to chat and Brian was happy because he got to have peace and quiet! Oh Brian, aren't you going to miss Necia!?


None of this would be possible without our family. We love you all so much. And thanks for making all of this happen, it's been a wonderful blessing.

3 comments:

Brendon and Necia

Hey!! I miss you guys so much!! The weekend comes and I get ready to call you and realize you are not here anymore. Stupid Layton! I'm just kidding I'm very happy for you. You need to send me some of those pictures, becuase remember how I didn't have my camera?? Send me all the pics you have of all of us k. We love you guys...and miss you sooo much!!

The Ostlers

Congratulations you two! What an awesome accomplishment and I hope all is well with your new lives up north!

The Hansen's

Congrats girl! So play? This weekend??? Friday?? :)