Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19TsgGypf

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Brenna's Wedding

Brenna married Matt Nelson June 27th in the Salt Lake Temple.  They had their reception the night before, just like me and Brian, and it was beautiful.  The Smith's worked so hard on making their yard wedding ready and as you can see from the pictures, the hard work paid off.  I have loved being a part of the Smith family.  Brenna is one of my best friends and I'm so excited for her and Matt!


 






















1 comments:

Ryan and Christina

I LOVE the picture of you and Brian kissing! That must be blow up and hanging on your wall when I see you next! We miss you guys. I cant wait to see your belly. I hope all is well!

xoxoxoox