Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19TsgGypf

Sunday, September 6, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!

The pregnancy has been awesome. I am 18 weeks along and haven't been sick once. I just started getting a tiny belly but can still fit into all my clothes. My stomach looks flat for the most part it just looks like I'm a little full, I'll post some belly pictures! We went to Delta Friday night to see what we could find out as far as gender goes... DRUMB ROLL PLEASE!!! It's a boy!! We all wanted a boy so bad that we were sure it was going to be a girl! We don't have any names we love yet, but I'll keep you posted.

This ultrasound was taken at 18 weeks- we've got a thumb sucker!


This ultrasound was taken around 12ish weeks. Notice anything similar?

5 comments:

The Ostlers

YAY!!! Congratulations :) Oh he is going to be so dang cute it is ridiculous!

Darwin + Kiara

Congratulations! That's super exciting!!

Cathryn and Alex

I never get these Ultra sound pictures-but I am so excited it is a boy-have you guys thought of any names? I LOVED looking at those pictures of you as a wittle girl. Whats so funny is it feels only natural to see me right next to you in those pictures poking you are picking my nose or something. :) I love you and hope you are feeling ok!

Sutton

Abby I am so happy for you guys!! I can't wait for you to have him and see all the pictures on this here blog, good thing we've got blogs! Miss you guys, hope all is peachy!

Shauna

Hey I found your blog :) and I just wanted to say congrats on the pregnancy!!! That's awesome!!! You'll be such a good mom! I am way happy for you guys! Anyways... I have a blog too... it's mattandshauna.blogspot.com. Anyway... congrats again, your kid is going to be soooo cute!