Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19TsgGypf

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Acclamation Reunites!!

Oh Accla. How I've missed you! It was Saturday and Brian and I had spent the day with Brian and his family in Provo. We went to lunch, went shopping for baby stuff and then went bowling- which was embarrassing for me because I didn't get above a 75 and Jacki bowled a 150... it's depressing! Anyway, after his family had left we met up with my friend Christy and her husband Jason just to hang out and such. Well, I get a phone call from Gabe reminding me of Austin's wedding reception. We hightailed it out of Springville and made it to the reception just in time. We met up with Gabe, Shawnee, Tyson and Johnny. After congratulating Austin we left for Centerville, where Ang's reception was held. It was the COOLEST wedding I have ever been to. Polynesians sure know how to put on a party!! We got to see Rosa and Julsies and there was dancing- oh it was so much fun!! After the wedding Tyson, Shawnee, Brian, Gabe and I went to Ihop and caught up on the last few years. Shawnee and I are pregnant together- which is so much fun!! She has been really sick and I feel so bad for her! I have had like, the perfect pregnancy. I haven't been sick once, I've been able to do everything I've wanted and it's been awesome. And poor little Shawnee has been miserable. It's just not fair!! I'm really greatful that Brian and I could spend time with my old friends, I know that Brian feels a little out of place but he's a great sport and he had fun- especially at Ang's wedding, it reminded him of his mission!!










0 comments: