Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19TsgGypf

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Prego Pictures

This picture was taken October 14, 2009. If I'm doing my math right, which I'm probably not, I was sixish months along. I was really little for a long time and then one morning I just woke up and had a nice round belly! So, we took a picture of it!!



As soon as I get my pictures from my sister, who is a major slacker, I will post the pictures that go inbetween these two. These must work for now!

This picture was taken at the Acclamation reunion last week, December 5, 2009 with Shawnee. See the huge belly! Boston is getting bigger!! I was around 31 weeks in this picture. 9 more weeks!

8 comments:

The Ostlers

Oh you are so dang cute! I cannot WAIT to see your little stud man...good luck with the last part of your pregnancy!

Webb

You are so cute! I'm really disappointed about the name you choose, because we LOVE that name. But oh well! We LOVE you guys too. Hope we will get to see you guys sometime soon. We miss you in Cedar.

The Hansen's

Adorable Abby! You're belly is even cuter in person. I am so happy we saw each other two days in a row. How about again soon? You guys should just come over and chill one night. We'll make dinner and play the wii. :)

Ryan and Christina

Oh I cant wait to see you in 4 days!!!

Sutton
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sutton

haha I'm not pregnant!! ha did you get that idea from my blog? I wrote that I was prego as an April Fools joke, the blog just above that one explains it all, that's so funny though! Just give me a couple more years and then I'll be posting cute prego pics! You look so stinkin cute with your baby bump! I love it!! Hope you guys have a happy holiday!!!!

Sutton

Oh and I absolutely love that you are still doing P90X!! ha You are great!

Cathryn and Alex

I hope that I am as cute a pregnant lady as you are when we have a baby!! Love you!