Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19TsgGypf

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Thanksgiving in Oklahoma!

My parents, my sister Hayley and I drove 20 hours to Oklahoma to visit my sister Mel and her family for Thanksgiving. I was 30 weeks pregnant at the time and let me just say that spending 20 hours in the car is something I would never recommend. I was super uncomfortable and the trip was hard because I really missed Brian. He had to work everyday but Thanksgiving and I thought this might be the last chance I'd have to visit my sister, so I decided to leave him behind. It was so sad! We had so much fun though and I'm really grateful for the opportunity to visit and spend time with my family.

 
So this was the last week I attempted P90X. I was so proud of myself though because I totally finished plyometrics. 30 weeks pregnant. Hey-o! Hayley kept us motivated and we worked out everyday, it felt good. Too bad I'm not that motivated at home!  We went to the New Moon movie, yes, we made the boys go, and it actually wasn't too bad.  We all hate Edward and loved Jacob- obviously.  What's not to love?!  My Dad and John were good sports!




We spent a day at the Oklahoma City Zoo and it was crazy.  There was no one there and the animals were all out and wanting to play.  The tigers were roaring, the bears were playing, and every animal was strangely enough wanting to be seen.  I swear, at the Hogle Zoo the animals are always sleeping! 




We had so much fun and it was sad to leave.  I was really excited to see Brian though, I'm kind of needy like that!  The drive wasn't something I prefer to remember but we all made it home in one piece! 

0 comments: